We’re on the lookout for an ambitious PHP Software Engineer to join our full remote ever-growing team. If you’d like to learn and improve your skills in a young and dynamic team, then we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who is comfortable contributing to the code base of larger ongoing projects. You’ll be given the opportunity to join a team of developers on exciting new projects which will help you develop in a technical and professional capacity as well as climb the career ladder in a growing organisation.
Talks Media is a dynamic company developing innovative ad-tech solutions for the empowerment of digital publishers.
- PHP knowledge (3 years)
- Knowledge of Symfony framework
- Knowledge of MySQL/MariaDB
- Experience with Git or other CVS
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AGILE software development methodologies
- Knowledge of SOLID design principles
- Proven ability in writing clear, tested, documented code
- Passion for learning new technologies and drive to progress
- Happy to ask questions and share knowledge and skills
- Good written and spoken english
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS, or other equivalents
- Knowledge of the Ad Tech world
- Experience implementing/building APIs
- Experience with MongoDB
- As a side skill, proficiency with Vue.js or ReactJS is appreciated
- Keen problem solver
- Learning budget: we’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops and books.
- Opportunity to Grow: every project is a learning curve in the exciting way!
- Tech Equipment: helping you to perform to the best of your ability!
- A MacBook or Dell laptop
- Full remote working: work from your home office
- 30k – 40k annual gross.